- The Bible is the inspired and infallible word of God, a revelation from God to man.
- God is eternal and self-existent. He is embodied in the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- Man is the pinnacle of God’s creation, of which God said, “It is good.” He was made in the image of God and to have fellowship with God. However, he has voluntarily chosen to sin, resulting in the breaking of that fellowship.
- God has graciously provided the means of restoring that fellowship through the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ. Anyone who accepts that provision receives eternal life. This new life in Jesus is evident by leading a life of obedience and holiness.
- All believers are entitled to and should earnestly seek the filling of the Holy Ghost, as was the normal experience of the early Christian church. With it comes empowerment for life and service, and the bestowing of gifts for ministry to the body and the world.