- It is our Mission to go into all the world and make disciples. We are dedicated to supporting and sending out missionaries both at home and abroad. We accept the personal charge that each of us are missionaries for the evangelism of our world.
- It is our Mission to bring healing to the sick, hope to the hurting, food to the hungry, and love to the lost. We will purposefully provide ministries that express the personal care of Jesus Christ by ministering to the whole person–physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- It is our Mission to encourage its members according to God’s mandate for a five-fold ministry, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, for the maturing of the body for works of service, and expression of the fullness of God’s supernatural gifts.
- It is our Mission to welcome and pursue the Presence of God. We are committed to the purpose of being a Spirit led house of prayer and worship for all nations.
- It is our Mission, our purpose, and our privilege, as a congregation, to bring people to Jesus through evangelizing, and that all may be encouraged, edified, and equipped to exalt Him through worship and ministry.